Tranceroutes Cares- COVID-19
Follow These Important Guidelines for Domestic Travel
We sincerely urge you to follow these compulsory travel guidelines listed out by the Ministry of Civil Aviation and other relevant authorities, for a safe and hassle-free flying experience!
- Passengers are required to wear face masks at all times, at the airport and in the flight.
- Passengers must arrive at the airport, using a personal or an authorized vehicle only.
- Travellers are advised to download and activate the Aarogya Setu app on their phones to certify their health status.
- Only passengers who have completed web check-in will be allowed to enter the airport. Please do carry an e-boarding pass on your mobile. Alternatively, you can carry the printout of the boarding pass.
- Travellers should report to the airport at least 2 hours prior to the departure time. Boarding gates will close 20 minutes before departure.
- Only passengers who have flights departing in the next 4 hours will be allowed to enter the terminal building.
- Use of trolley is not allowed.
- Only 1 check-in baggage up to 20 kgs and 1 cabin baggage will be allowed per passenger.
- Travellers are required to print and paste a pre-filled baggage tag (included in booking) and affix it on the bags. Alternatively, they should mention the PNR number and name on paper and affix it on the bags.
- Elderly, pregnant and ailing individuals are advised to avoid air travel. Additionally, individuals who have been tested COVID-19 positive or are staying in a containment zone should not travel.
- No meal service, newspapers or magazines will be available on-board.
- Travellers will be required to undergo temperature screening and sign self-declaration forms. Passengers who submit a self-declaration form stating that they have tested negative for COVID-19 during the 3 weeks prior to departure are fit to fly. In case of a PNR having more than one passenger, the declaration would be deemed to be covering all the passengers mentioned in the PNR.